viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Adverbs of frequency (always, usually, often, seldom, never) are used with the simple present tense to show the frequency of an action. In affirmative sentences, they are places after the verb be and before other main verbs. (John is never on time. John never comes on time).

Places the adverb in parentheses in its correct position in each sentence

1. I go to bed at 11:00 p.m. (usually)
   I usually go to bed at 11:00 p.m.          

2. He plays soccer on sunday (never)

   He never plays soccer on sunday         

3. They are late for work (seldom)
   They are seldom late for work             

4. He does his homework (always)
    He always does his homework            

5. They come at school on the bus (often)
    They often come at school on the bus   

6. He is on time (usually)
    He is usually on time                            

7. I send chrismas card (never)
    I never send chrismas card                 

8. I'm sleppy in class (seldom)
    I'm seldom sleppy in class         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario